Give the candidate a chance to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
Management experience 🏗
Learn about their previous management experience with these questions.
- Tell me about the teams you’ve managed and how you built them.
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- How do you create a winning environment?
- Why are you interested in this role?
Marketing experience 🧑💻
Discuss the candidate’s previous work experiences.
- Can you describe a successful marketing campaign you’ve led?
- How have you previously structured the marketing of product roll-outs?
- How do you keep up to date on trends, tools and techniques?
Learn a little bit more about their strategic vision for a marketing team within an organisation.
- Can you tell me about a recent program or campaign you planned? What was the outcome?
- How would you improve our current marketing efforts?
- What do you think is the most effective way of increasing brand awareness?
- How do you think our marketing strategy should evolve as the business evolves?
Learn a little bit more about how they would collaborate with other teams.
- Describe a time when you led a cross-team project. How did that go?
- How should our marketing, sales and growth teams collaborate together?
- How do you best communicate with senior leadership?
Do you have any questions for me/us?